- Scheduling Policy
- We ask that you please give us 24 notice when canceling or rescheduling your appointment. This will allow us to provide an appointment for others.
- Walk-ins for injections are always welcome but we require appointments for new patients and medication refills. As a matter of courtesy, patients with appointments will have priority over walk-ins on busy days. To minimize your wait time, we strongly suggest an appointment.
|Tuesday:||12noon to 7pm (special: see below)*|
|Thursday:||7am to 1pm (closed July 4th)|
|Friday:||9am to 1pm (special: see below)*|
|Saturday:||7am to 1pm|
- I-70 to the Kipling Ave. (exit 267) and go north 2 blocks. Go left (west) at 50th Ave., then left at the next light into our parking lot. We are on the south side of the Target parking lot across 50th Ave.
- This section of 50th Ave. is less than 15 years old and not in some of the map databases. Google has it correct. Some GPS units do not. They may take you to the east side of Kipling, instead of the west, where we are. Look for the “WELLNESS” sign.
* On Tuesdays from 12 noon to 3pm and Fridays we are open for injections and patients approved for prescription refills (appointment needed). New patient visits require an appointment and are available on Tuesday after 3pm, Thursday and Saturday.
- There is no need to download registration forms. When you schedule your first appointment, we will email you login information so you can securely complete registration and medical information at home before your visit. We value your time, so we strongly recommend completing registration online at home before your appointment.