(“The Fat Burning Shot”)
LipoBL injections are a combination of Vitamin B-12 and lipotropics, which are nutrients that help prevent fat accumulation in the liver, and usually helps detoxify metabolic wastes and toxins.
Lipotropics nutrients also assist in breaking down fat in your body so it is removed as waste. The injections will help stimulate lecithin creation within your liver and this will ultimately convert more cholesterol to liquid instead of it being in your bloodstream. If your liver is fatty then it will not complete its tasks as quick as it should. This will lead to a slower metabolism. In order to speed up your liver you will need to minimize the mount of fat that it stores. This can be done with lipotropic injections.
Vitamin B-12 Injections
Vitamin B12 is a water soluble vitamin with a key role in the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system, and for the formation of blood. It is one of the eight B vitamins. It is normally involved in the metabolism of every cell of the body, especially affecting DNA synthesis and regulation, but also fatty acid synthesis and energy production. B-12 is not easily absorbed through the digestive system. This is why many find B-12 shots effective energy boosters.
Through cobalamin (B-12), injections can energize the body and release anti-stress elements, it is well known that vitamin B12 injections are used successfully in treating chronic fatigue syndrome.
Lipo-BL injections contain:
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) is a vitamin with a key role in the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system, and for the formation of blood. It is one of the eight B vitamins. It is normally involved in the metabolism of every cell of the body, especially affecting DNA synthesis and regulation, but also fatty acid synthesis and energy production.
- Hydroxocobalamin (long acting Vitamin B-12)
- Choline serves various functions in our bodies in the structure of cell membranes, protecting our livers from accumulating fat, and more. Choline may be essential not only for brain development, but may help prevent memory loss associated with aging. It has been shown to protect the liver from certain types of damage, and can help reverse damage that has already occurred. Additionally, it may help lower cholesterol and homocysteine levels associated with cardiovascular disease, and may also help protect against some types of cancers.
- Inositol is involved in a number of biological processes, including, Insulin signal transduction, nerve guidance, cell membrane activity, Serotonin activity, the breakdown of fats, and reducing blood cholesterol.
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B-6) assists in the balancing of sodium and potassium as well as promoting red blood cell production. It is linked to cardiovascular health. Pyridoxine may help balance hormonal changes in women and aid the immune system.
- Dexpanthenol (Vitamin B-5) is quickly oxidized to Pantothenic acid and is essential to the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats, as well as for the synthesis of hormones and cholesterol.